Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Visit to Emergency Room

Well I cannot end March without talking about my trip to the emergency room via "Ambulance". This was my first and hopefully LAST time that I will have to ride in one. You see -- you never should mess with Chroline Tablets and Water... I went out to the pool area after my cruise and was going to add tablets. When I took the lid off well water was in the bucket and water + chlorine = Chroline GAS. I had myself a big ole whiff and immediately it was in my eyes, nose and throat. Within about 10 minutes I was having a hard time breathing so after discussing with my son (who happened to be working at the fire station himself) he warned me to call an ambulance. So I did and the rest is history. Scared my neighbors, myself and the family. X-rays showed that I did indeed have signs of it in my lungs so after some strong meds and 2 breathing treatments I was finally allowed to return home. Thank goodness my sister came to my rescue and arrived at the hospital right after I did. So the warning is -- Never Mess With WET Chroline Tablets...



I also had a trip this week to the dentist and she is really a delight. Here she is looking on the internet to show me her own BLOG... We had to compare notes!! I chose her because #1 - she is a woman with small hands. Believe it or not I have a small mouth and it is just a better fit. Thanks, Dr. Simpson!!


Many of my friends already have heard me say it on facebook -- but I have become "addicted" to playing FARKLE on facebook. I just love rolling that cup of 6 dice. If you have never tried it then I highly recommend it. See that high score of mine???? Well it is an accident. I thought I was playing on the $50K dollar table when it was really $500K. I got lucky and won so I won a Million Dollar Pot. My lucky day... of course I am working on trying to keep that money. Anyway, it is fun and keeps me occupied when I am bored.


Guess I had better run along. Have plans in the sewing room today as I am working on 2 different projects. I rotate from the sewing machine to the Farkle game... LOL!!! Hey, it keeps an old lady occupied and I am not out shopping and spending money... See you soon!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment