Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cruise to Bahamas...


I know... it has been over 3 weeks since I last wrote on the blog. Just got busy getting ready for vacation and did not get it done. So sorry!! I had the pleasure of going on a 7-day cruise to the Bahamas with 19 family members and we had a ball. We flew to Ft. Lauderdale and then set sail on the Emerald Princess. Here is a picture of Tiff and I at the airport...


My granddaughter Kaila had a blast on the cruise spending time with her cousins and enjoying the beautiful blue waters of the caribbean. Her first time and one she want forget.

Now everyone knows that I am not a "big" drinker... one margarita on Friday night is about my limit but let me tell you that the drinks on this cruise were to die for. Don't know what made them so "grand" but they were. My whole family spent time laughing at me as I did indulge in one every single day. See it in the bottom corner of this picture...



We spent most of our cruise in St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. There is not much to Grand Turk but I understand that Columbus once sailed there! We did sight seeing, shopping and just enjoyed mixing with the island residents.

The last island to visit was "Grand Turk" which is one very small island. Here is a picture of the 2 ships in port that day. And just look at that beautiful blue water...

So now I am back at home and getting ready to settle in and do some yard work. Have another story to tell later... Missed ya'll!!! Linda

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful time!
    Btw - I LOVE the music on your blog.

    ReplyDelete