Thursday, March 25, 2010

I know... I know... It has been over 3 weeks since I last wrote on my blog so will try to catch everyone up with what is going on. I went on a 7-night cruise with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter plus 17 other family members and we had a blast. I thought about taking the laptop and keeping up with the blog but simply did not have enough arms to carry everything. So I am back now and will catch everyone up as to what has happened.

We flew to Ft. Lauderdale on March 14th (a total of 19 of us) and set sail on the Emerald Princess. I had been on this ship last year with almost the same itinerary but this was a first for my granddaughter. She had a blast on the cruise running around with her cousins and swimming in the beautiful blue waters of the caribbean. Here is a quick picture of me in front of the ship in St. Maarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment