Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Someone slap my hand...

Am I the only one who has a problem saying "No" to buying more fabric?? I sure hope not because I tell you my stash is just not that much. I know that I am new to quilting and so it does require me buying just to be able to make projects. Guess I am going to have to put myself on a budget and stick with it... LOL!!!!!!

I went to my sewing bee yesterday and finally started work on my new project which is the Freddy Moran way to quilt -- Colorful and Loud Colors will make the quilt perfect for hanging in my hallway. Just can't believe that I am sewing with purples, polka dots and wild combinations. But I Love It and you certainly stay awake while sewing the pieces. The wilder you get the better it is going to be.

Now then -- I am having difficulty with a plant I have. This resides in my bedroom and it is spreading out all over the floor. However, I cannot identify the plant and need to know how to handle the long shoots growing spreading out all over the floor. I definitely need to cut it back and want to know how to root this. Can anyone identify for me??

I guess if nothing else I will cut off a piece and try getting it identified at the nursery. That is my last resort...




Here is a picture of LuLu on her cage in the breakfast room. Such a big cage for a little bird. I leave the cage door all day and she plays on the top and in the window. I caught her climbing up the wood blinds several times so then I have to yell at her and get out a rolled up TV guide which I threaten her with. She does not like me slapping that rolled up guide around and then usually she retreats and will stay off for awhile. YES, I could be mean and stick her cage in the corner away from the blinds but I am such a softie when it comes to my animals and usually let them rule me instead of the other way. LOL!! I threaten to put up curtains instead of the blinds but not sure if she wouldn't grab the fabric and climb up that anyway. She is a mess - what can I say!!!


Well the Olympics are on and I need to go glue myself to the TV so stay warm and cozy and I will write again later... Hugs, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment