Monday, February 22, 2010

New Purse Inserts...

I just have to comment about my new purse inserts that I bought online... Since I started sewing a few months ago I have fallen in love with sewing purses. I love quick projects and so this fits me to a T. Anyway -- I am picky about what I want in a purse. The fabric purses are lighter and I can make the lining the color I want. I hate a purse with black lining where you look into the purse and only see a "black" hole. Well I found these inserts online and they are perfect for changing out a purse. No more dumping the purse out on the bed. Take a look at the pictures and you will see what I am talking about. And I found these online at www.chameleoninserts.com. She ships out immediately and I had mine in just 3 days. I paid $20 for this and feel that it was worth every penny.



I like the lime green because it allows me to see everything inside... I kid you not -- there are lots of zipper pockets, slots for lipstick, pens and cell phone is right where I can see it (in pick case).



When you BLOG you have to always have a camera in hand... my fits perfectly in the slot indicated...




There are two little loops that you use to lift the insert in and out of the purse. This lime one is actually the smallest they make so there are several that are larger and I sure plan on ordering them for those occasions when I travel and happen to carry a bigger purse.

I have to confess that my weekend was a bust as far as any sewing. Saturday night I spent at a "Sleep Clinic" where I am being tested for sleep apnea and my snoring issue. My sister encouraged me to do this and I have to tell you that it was the worse night of sleep. At 12:15 I actually told the clinic that I just could not do this. Hard to fall asleep when you have a hundred wires running everywhere and glue in your hair holding all of the electrodes. They finally agreed to let me try sleeping in a recliner and I did that for a couple of hours and then back to the bed. At 6am when I had finally gone to sleep they woke me up to get ready to go home. (I had just gone to sleep)!!!!!! So on Sunday I took a dozen naps and was really dragging my butt. Last night I went to bed early and slept like a baby in my own bed. Now I have to wait for the results and see what happens next.

So I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend. I have been doing some sewing this morning and plan to do more in the afternoon. I have purses to make for my granddaughter for the upcoming cruise so I have lots to do. So till next time -- Have a good week!!! Linda

1 comment: