Monday, February 8, 2010

My Bird "LuLu'...

As some of you know I am the mother to a "Blue Crown Conure" parrot called "LuLu" and believe me the name fits her just fine. I complain about her all the time as she runs my life, however I have to be honest and say that she does keep me company.


She does talk and can really jabber away when it suits her. This morning I was in the kitchen eating a piece a toast and she is asking "Is it good"??? That seems to be her favorite phrase when she sees me stuffing my face. I can then offer her a bite and she will keep on saying "Is it good" over and over again. She is totally spoiled but can also be very sweet. During warm weather she likes to take her bath with the waterhose outside and then blames me because she is all wet...


During the day when she takes a nap, for some strange reason she gets cozy with a bell on her head and a rope. The bell is like her security blaket and she always peeks out at you. She is a real character that's for sure...


Well it is time that I get up from the computer and make myself useful. I need to head out to Wal-Mart before it gets too crazy around here. We are expecting some rain tonight so I need my errands done early. So I bid you farewell and hope everyone has a good day.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- You've done a terrific job of personalizing your blog!! I didn't get much computer time while in LV helping my daughter and new grand, so it's been a real treat this morning to read up on your "doings."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Linda!

    Neighbor Anh

    ReplyDelete