Sunday, February 7, 2010

Go Saints!!!!

Super Bowl Sunday and YES, the Saints won... Now we can put football to rest and frankly I am ready!!! I have managed to stay busy this weekend as I started a new project and it is coming along nicely. I did have trouble concentrating on the pattern and made several bad cuts but have just made a short pile of those and will manage to squeak out a table runner or something else. Don't worry, the fabric is not being wasted. Here is a picture of the project so far. I have been dying to make something out of my black and white fabric collection and this fits the bill nicely. Do you like it???


On Saturday I received a package from Amazon.com and in it were 6 books I had ordered at the beginning of the week. I have fallen in love with The Freddy Moran and Gwen Marston book "Talking It Over". Love all of those bright colors and I am determined to make something that is just as bright. Can't wait to start collecting all of the fabrics that it will require.


I've had the urge lately to make some stuffed birds so I tried out a couple of patterns that I found on the internet. This is what I managed to stitch up during the football game. Need several more as I want to link them together with some beads and hang them in the sewing room. The picture is not very good but you get the ideal...



Well it is getting late and I still have to clean up my mess in the sewing room and go put "LuLu" to bed. So till next time... Hugs, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment