Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Charity Bee...

I went to my first "Charity Bee" today and met some lovely new friends. It was a good time working on something that a "youngster" will be enjoying in the future. The Charity bee is part of our Quilt Guide and they do a wonderful job of various projects they work on. I did throw my camera in my bag this morning but of course got busy and simply forgot to take it out and snap photos. But don't worry I will make sure to take a few next month.

Finding things to include in a post isn't easy but I am trying. I just need to make myself take more photos and go for it. I like the connection with people out there who are working on various "works of art" and it is so much fun to see what is going on in every one's life. So basically, life is good and I do have a few ideals as to what some of my next projects will be. Stay tuned to hear what they are... We are getting some rain over the next couple of days so maybe I will have some new projects to show you. Happy stitching!! Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment