Monday, January 11, 2010

Beautiful day...

After all of the cold weather we have been having, today was just a wonderful day. It was a little nippy early on but I managed to go without wearing a coat and the sun was shining so I think we were blessed... Today I had a 5-hr class at Quilt Works on how to make a reversible jacket. The class was a blast and I think when the jacket is totally finished it is going to be something that I will really wear. I have both sections made and tomorrow I will work on joining the two into the one jacket. It is called an "origami jacket" and each side has 3 different pieces of fabric. I thought it would be perfect for the cruise coming up in March because just a pair of black pants and one jacket and I would have 2 different looking outfits. Here is a picture so tell me what you think so far!!!

After I wrote on my blog yesterday I felt so guilty for not having made anything at all so I rushed into the sewing room and stitched up 2 nice little pin cushions. So at least I can say that I made something over the weekend. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment