Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some quilting done...

I am having trouble jumping into another big project at the moment. Yesterday I spent the morning sewing strips for a new "jelly roll" quilt with some fabric I bought off of eBay. I was able to pick up this Moda jelly roll of Xmas fabric for around $18 so that is what I am using in this simple quilt. I have finished my jacket and I am quite pleased with it so tell me what you think. The jacket is reversible so one side has the red and the other side is with grey. I think it will be perfect for the cruise in March I have planned. So now it's time to find another project to start so I think a trip to the quilt store where I can browse the books might be the thing to do.

The weather is back to being cloudy and rain is in the forecast for later today so I will jump out there and get my errands done before it starts. Hope everyone is having a good day... Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment