Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Very Lazy Weekend...

I have been so bad this weekend and have not accomplished a single thing. The weather has been so cold I just want to sit in front of the fireplace and chill out. And I have to say that I have been on the computer way too much. But starting tomorrow I will be back in the swing of sewing because I have a "Jacket" class going on at the quilt shop so that is going to be my new project to start. I guess everyone is entitled to have a weekend off... LOL!! I have been running back and forth to the backyard because with the freezing temps my pool is constantly running and the pool cleaner keeps getting stuck. I mean really stuck!!! I have named the cleaner "Pepe" because sometimes before I even get back into the house he is already heading back down to the end of the pool where he wraps himself around the handle going down into the water. I may have to amputate the handle in order to solve this issue. Now don't laugh as it is not funny when the water is freezing and you are out there in it trying to untangle this little machine. I am going to make a note to call the pool builder first thing in the morning and see if he can fix this issue. I am enclosing a pic of "Pepe" just so you can see the trouble he gets in...




I think I will now go to the sewing room as I am wanting to compile a list of supplies that I always need to have on hand when taking a class at the quilt shop. Need to pack a bag just so it is easy to grab and know that I have everything I will need for a class. This will keep me out of trouble for the rest of the afternoon. So stay warm and cozy till next time...

1 comment:

  1. There may be an attachment you can use on Pepe, we have the Kreepy Krawly brand and there is a little propeller attachment we can get. Definitely you want to check with your builder, the pool water has got to be FREEZING!!! I can just see you, untangling Pepe and then warming your hands by the fire, then back out to rescue Pepe again and so on and so on!!!
    OR, since you're on the computer anyway. . . .google the brand name of Pepe and see what you can find.

    ReplyDelete