Monday, January 4, 2010

Hey Everyone!!

Well I am taking a break from sewing and going to get this post done. I am presently working a new piece and just need to put the border on it. Plan to hang it in the office over a big chair. It is my first piece using so many little 1" pieces. May be my last as well! LOL!! Here is a picture of it as it is now. What do you think??


I've also spent the past couple of days setting up my "old" sewing room into a library of sorts. The room only had one small window in it and was always on the dark side. I thought to put a daybed back in the room but my sister suggested just leaving it as a library so that is what I am doing for now. I have cleaned out about 200 books and am trying to only keep the better reads. I use to keep every single book I read but now realized that is just too many books to keep on hand. It is definitely time to clean and organize and the less stuff I keep the easier it is to keep clean and organized. For 2010 I am all about organization...

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day - the sun is shining here in good ole' Texas!! Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment