Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beginning of my BLOG...


This will be my first post so please don't laugh... I am still trying to figure all of this "blogging" out. I do promise to try and stick with it. I plan to post my pictures and let everyone know what is going on with my life. I know that I love reading all of my favorite blogs out there so I'm hoping that eventually mine will be worth reading as well. Just excuse the mistakes till I get the hang of it...

I have spent the last two days at the house still rearranging some of the rooms since my son Kelly has moved out. I must say that it is so nice to have my house back to myself. Kelly is now having fun decorating his new apartment and I think it will be good for him to have his own place.

I have been working on a new wall hanging that really is giving me some problems. So many little pieces but I thought it would be fun and challenging... I plan to hang it in the office where my desk is so that I can look at it on the wall. Some of you don't know but I lost my husband almost 4 years ago to cancer and when I moved into this house I gave up the office to put all of his things in here. So the room had deer heads, gun cabinets and all of his fire department memorabilia in it. I had wanted a room that my sons and granddaughter could go and sit in and that we would never forget the wonderful man that their dad was. But time has passed now and everyone feels that it is time for me to let go a little... So I have moved my desk into here and really wish I had done this sooner. So now my big desk and computer is in here amongst some of his memoriabila and I have big windows to look out over the front of the house. So here I sit and this is where I will do all of my blogging from...
Blogging is going to be a big learning experience for me but I promise to plow thru it and try to figure it all out so we can all enjoy it... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo!! You are off to a great start!! Blogspot makes it SO EASY and before long you will wonder why you didn't start your blog sooner.

    ReplyDelete