Monday, January 18, 2010

Blue Monday...

I am still dragging my feet from this terrible cold that I have and it is really hard to motivate myself to go to the sewing room right now. I have a sewing bee tomorrow morning so I have to decide what my project will be to work on. I can't miss going because the quilting store that we meet at (QuiltWorks) is having their big customer appreciation sale so everything is 25% off. So I don't care how bad I feel in the morning I have to be there for the sale. Such FUN!!!

I do have something that I can show you... I finished this pillow the first week in January and it is a YoYo pillow that I think turned out pretty good. It goes perfect on the couch with my zebra stripe pillows so take a look at it! I have always loved making yoyo's and even have a king size bedspread made from them and a tablecloth.


Well it is time to run -- until next time... Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment